- Why am I not receiving group texts on my iPhone?
- Why are my messages not showing up on my iPhone?
- How do I enable SMS on my iPhone?
- Why wont my iPhone receive Android texts?
- Can send texts but not receive?
- How do I fix my iPhone not receiving texts?
- Why are my texts not being delivered?
- Why is my phone not receiving texts or calls?
Why am I not receiving group texts on my iPhone?
If one or more of your contacts are not receiving group messages on their iPhone, then you should first check if you have activated group messages on your device.
Go to Settings and select Messages.
Find the SMS/MMS section and tap on Group Messaging to activate.
Tap again to switch off and on Group Messaging..
Why are my messages not showing up on my iPhone?
Your iPhone’s Messages app may be blank because of an error with iMessage, the special messaging system that can be used between Apple devices. … To turn iMessage off and back on, open the Settings app and tap Messages. Tap the switch to the right of iMessage to turn it off.
How do I enable SMS on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Turn SMS On / OffFrom a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Messages . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.Tap the Send as SMS switch to turn on or off . When enabled and iMessage is unavailable, messages are sent as SMS.
Why wont my iPhone receive Android texts?
A faulty Message app setting can be the reason for iPhone not receiving texts from Android. So, make sure that the SMS/MMS settings of your Messages app aren’t changed. To check Messages app settings, go to Settings > Messages > and then make sure that SMS, MMS, iMessage, and Group messaging are turned on.
Can send texts but not receive?
If your signal bar is solid, try to make a call. If you are unable to make one, your phone is either suffering from a hardware-related issue or your carrier is to blame. Insert the SIM card that is unable to receive texts into another phone and convince someone to send you a text.
How do I fix my iPhone not receiving texts?
Make sure that your iPhone is configured to receive text messagesStart the Settings app.Tap “Messages,” then tap “Send & Receive.”In the “You can receive iMessages” section, your phone number should have a check mark beside it. If it’s not checked, do that now and check to see if you can receive messages.
Why are my texts not being delivered?
1) The phone is switched off or out of the carrier’s reach When the SMS doesn’t get delivered on the first try, it is automatically re-sent in certain intervals without you knowing it. So, when the phone is available again, the message still gets delivered. … When the message still fails, it is marked as ‘Failed. ‘
Why is my phone not receiving texts or calls?
Make sure Airplane Mode, Do Not Disturb, and Call Forwarding are turned off. Review your Call Blocking settings. When you block a phone number, you won’t receive calls or texts from that contact. Check your phone’s signal strength by viewing the cellular signal bars on your phone.